Welcome to the good life on arguably the best street in all of the South Bay. Paseo De La Playa sits oceanfront in the Hollywood Riviera and is unlike any other area of Southern California.
417 Paseo De La Playa is a property we’ve mentioned in the past as it was actually the all time highest priced home sale when it sold a few years back at $22,650,000 in early 2018.
The combination of oceanfront location, huge 1.4 acre (we don’t generally talk in acres in the South Bay) lot that extends to the sand below and two homes makes this incredible legacy property impossible to duplicate.
The property actually consists of two separate homes….the main home with 5 bedrooms and 8 total baths, and the smaller “guest” home with 5 bedrooms and 7 total baths. Both homes are high on the bluff with unbeatable and unblockable ocean, PV and coastline views. The properties have stairs down to the beach below which is also a challenge to duplicate due to very restrictive California Coastal Commision restrictions.
The property was previously for sale back in 2020 and 2021 first at $27.0M and then at $23M but never sold. They also tried to sell the properties separately.
Property Basics – By the Numbers
- 417 Paseo – 5 bed/8 bath
- 421 Paseo – 5 bedrooms/7 baths
- 15,728 total square feet (BTV)
- 417 Paseo De La Playa 10,200 sq feet (buyer to verify)
- 421 Paso De La Playa 5,528 sq feet (buyer to verify)
- 7 car total garage parking
- 62,757 foot lot extending to the beach below
- Listed by Joshua Altman & Matthew J. Altman – Douglas Elliman of California, Inc. – 310-819-3250